Deadline: 01 January 2025
The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) and World Agroforestry (ICRAF) are looking for consultants in various locations! They seek expressions of interest from qualified consultancy candidates in the following specializations:
- Environmental Economics/Value Chains,
- Financial Governance,
- Forest Law Enforcement,
- Governance and Trade (FLEGT),
- Land and Forest Tenure Reforms,
- Carbon and Greenhouse Gas Measurement,
- Human Demography/Epidemiology,
- Landscape Ecology,
- Soil Science,
- Environmental History,
- Information and Communications,
- Legal with experience in international transactions and IP in the agricultural/biological field,
- Support functions, e.g. Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, IT, and Administration.
I. About CIFOR-ICRAF
CIFOR-ICRAF envision a more equitable world where forestry and landscapes enhance the environment and well-being for all. CIFOR-ICRAF are non-profit, scientific institutions that conduct research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world.
Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. Our work focuses on innovative research, developing partners’ capacity, and actively engaging in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
Our work spans the globe, with expertise in the ‘global South’. Founded in 1993 and 1978 respectively, CIFOR-ICRAF began merging on January 1, 2019. They are members of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food secure future dedicated to reducing poverty, enhancing food and nutrition security, and improving natural resources.
- Holds degree(s) in relevant background as required.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Ability in one or more international language(s) is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience working in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams, in a non-profit organization will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Values the sharing of information and continuous improvement in a cooperative atmosphere of constructive evaluation and learning.
Competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience.
IV. How to apply?
Please click here and attach your CV and Cover Letter to the application.
For more information, please read the official call
Please note that CIFOR-ICRAF is an equal opportunity employer. Staff diversity contributes to excellence.