Deadline: 15 November 2022
The 2022 APNI Precision Agriculture Awards include two cash awards of USD 2,500 that are available to one Senior Scientist and one Early Career Scientist in recognition of outstanding activity in the field of precision agriculture research, outreach, or education in Africa.Recipients will be announced during the 2nd African Conference on Precision Agriculture held in Narobi, Kenya on December 7-9, 2022.
- Eligible persons work in Africa within a NARS (African National Agricultural Research & Extension System) Institution, University, International R&D Center, or Ag. Industry.
- Applicants for the Early Career Scientist Award must be 40 years old or younger at the time of application. Applicants for the Senior Scientist Award can be over 40 years old.
II. How to Apply?
To apply, please click HERE
III. About the 2nd African Conference on Precision Agriculture (AfCPA)
The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) in partnership with Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P), the International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA), and the African Association for Precision Agriculture (AAPA) presents the 2nd African Conference on Precision Agriculture 7-9 | December | 2022
The conference will provide unique opportunity to connect the science and practice needed to put Precision Agriculture in Action for Africa. participants will include Scientists, Crop consultants, Advisors, Extension personnel, Agronomists, Producers , Policy-makers, Service providers, Other practitioners of precision agriculture.
- A one conference, multiple site format designed to accommodate anticipated difficulties due to COVID-19.
- A virtual main program simulcast to a network of satellite sites throughout Africa aimed at maximizing access to content and networking.
- Multiple pre-recorded sessions available on-demand
- A fully online experience that will provide real-time opportunities to connect, learn and engage with other participants.