Deadline: 30 September 2022.
The African Conference on Precision Agriculture seeks to highlight new advances in the fields of experimental and applied precision agriculture. “Precision Agriculture is a management strategy that takes account of temporal and spatial variability to improve sustainability of agricultural production”.
They are inviting you to submit abstracts for oral, poster, or virtual presentations within one of the conference topics of interest below. Abstracts will be reviewed for suitability based on scientific content and clarity.
I. Topics of interest at AfCPA include, but are not limited to:
- Precision Agriculture for Tree Crops
- Precision Nutrient Management
- Precision Planting/Harvesting
- Precision Water Management
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Policy Support Innovations
- Education and Engagement Innovations
- Proximal and Remote Sensing
- Precision Agriculture for Small Holders
- On-Farm Experimentation
- Economics of Precision Agriculture
- Business Models for PrecisionAgriculture in Africa
- Adoption of Precision Agriculture
- Data Management º Mapping and Geostatistics
- Software and Mobile Applications
- Robotics, Automation, and Small Farm Mechanization
II. Key Dates
- Call for Papers: 1 July 20222.
- Abstract Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 7 Oct 2022
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 15 Oct 2022
- Late Registration Begins: 16 Nov 2022
- Final Full Paper Deadline: 15 Dec 2022
Submit your abstract HERE
Questions pertaining to abstract submissions should be addressed to [email protected]
IV. Abstract Instructions
- (*) denotes required fields.
- You do not have to submit a file with your abstract, but you are welcome to upload a Word document of your abstract if you wish.
- Abstracts must be between 300-500 words in length and contain no figures, references or tables.
- Please note that Save button does not submit your abstract, but it does save your work and you can return to make edits at another time.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted without entering an Corresponding Author (CA) and Presenter. If you do not have this information yet, click the Save and complete later button and you will be able to return to this abstract submission at a later time to complete the information.