Deadline: 2 June 2023
The Congress Scientific Committee (CSC) is pleased to announce that the Call for Abstracts for the XXVI IUFRO Congress in Stockholm, Sweden, 23 – 29 June 2024, is open and welcomes submissions of abstracts for presentations in sub-plenary, technical and poster sessions.
To submit your abstract, please take the following steps:
1) Consult the list of sessions HERE
2) Submit your abstract HERE
- You will be required to insert a title (max 150 characters), authors with their affiliation (the author presenting the paper or poster at the Congress must be designated as the Presenting Author), and text (max 350 words describing context, specific topic of the study, methods, main results, and conclusions in plain writing).
- No figures, tables or list of references should be added.
- Please note that abstracts may be submitted in English only.
- Authors must select one of the following options: oral only; poster only; oral or
poster. The session organizers will decide on the length of a talk, which could
range from 2-3 minutes for flash talks to 15 minutes or more for regular talks.
- Please note that poster presenters will be given the opportunity to present their
work orally (2-3 min) during moderated poster sessions. The Congress will feature only digital poster displays to ensure high visibility for poster presentations.
- Poster areas will be open and free to visit during the whole Congress.
- Authors are limited to a maximum of two abstracts as presenting author,
although an individual may be listed as a co-author on several abstracts.
- Abstracts not associated with one of the sessions in the list may be assigned to a general poster session.
- Session organizers will review the abstracts for scientific quality,
topical significance and relevance to the Congress themes and to the particular
session to which the abstract is submitted, and assign them as oral or poster
- You will be informed in due time about the type and length of
- Candidates for Best Poster Award must apply online during the abstract
II. Keys dates
- Abstracts will be accepted until 2 June 2023.
- Authors will be informed if their presentation is accepted by 30 October 2023.
- In order to remain in the programme, the registration deadline for Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts is 15 January 2024..