Deadline: 24 May 2022
Applications are now open for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS). QECS offers a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country. This is a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Seven fully funded Master’s scholarships are available, hosted by member institutions in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, South Africa and Sri Lanka. This is a great opportunity to develop new skills, gain a qualification, and experience life in another country.
I. Host Universities
The following Universities will host QECS:
- University of the South Pacific: Fiji
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology: Papua New Guinea
- North-West University: South Africa
- Rhodes University: South Africa
- Stellenbosch University: South Africa
- University of Johannesburg: South Africa
- University of Pretoria (UP): South Africa
- University of Venda: South Africa
- University of Colombo: Sri Lanka
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura: Sri Lanka
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
III. How to apply?
- If you already have a MyACU account, you can access the grant application form here.
- If you do not already have a MyACU account, please ensure that you first register for an account here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to log in to the system before accessing the application form.
For more information, please visit Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Webage