Deadline: 10 September 2022
Are you organising an international conference or workshop on state-of-the-art research issues in agriculture, food, fisheries or forests in 2023? The Co-operative Research Programme (CRP)’s call for applications for funding international conferences in 2023 is now open.
Applications are invited from research scientists working in agriculture, forestry or fisheries for funding towards a conference (or workshop, symposium, etc) to take place in a member country of the Co-operative Research Programme. The aim of the Conference Sponsorship scheme is to inform policy makers, industry and academia of current and future research, scientific developments and opportunities in these areas. Previous conferences are available for review.
Applications relevant to the work of the OECD Committee for Agriculture and other bodies are particularly welcome:
- Sustainable productivity growth and food security and nutrition;
- New technologies and practices for food production; Food loss and waste;
- Antimicrobial resistance; One Health approach to agriculture and food systems;
- Innovations in the transfer and development of agricultural knowledge, including Indigenous and traditional knowledge
- Digital technologies and digitalisation;
- Climate change, including pathways to net zero, carbon sequestration in agriculture, forestry and land use, water use;
- Plant and animal breeding to enhance sustainable productivity growth and resilience to climatic events; Diversity of crop production;
- Fisheries and aquaculture productivity, sustainability and resilience.
Other information And How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted through the appropriate online application forms HERE
- Applicants must be residents in one of the countries participating in the Programme. Please consult the files which give general information on the country’s research institutes and universities.
- Please note: It is now possible to apply for conference sponsorship of digitally held conferences and workshops. See the Guidelines and Conditions for CRP Conference Sponsorship and the Step-by-Step Guide for conference application