Rural Development Job: Nigeria People Lead at One Acre Fund
Deadline: 20 June 2022
One-Acre Fund (OAF) is looking for an exceptional professional with 4+ years of work experience to serve in a role that is responsible for setting its people strategy for growing the team. As the People and Admin Lead, you will report to the Country Lead.
- Develop a long-term vision for all human capital and talent functions to guide delivery of the Nigeria program's commitments to its staff – meaningful work, career growth.
- Ensure excellent Human Resources Management by driving excellence across all HR functions (payroll and benefits management, performance management, learning and development, onboarding and end of service, and employee engagement).
- Develop staff by collaborating with leadership to identify and address development needs and implement scalable professional development services to build the careers of our staff.
- Oversee the Corporate Operations function which manages office and asset administration
- Manage risk and ensure legal compliance from a people perspective. Develop strategic solutions to organizational risks related to human resources and labor law compliance.
- Use HRIS data and results from all HR surveys to make decisions and set a data-driven people strategy.
- Manage an internal communication strategy for the Nigeria team, allowing the division to better understand staff needs, clarify expectations around People services, and ensure that staff understand People policies and program updates.
- 5+ years of professional experience with relevant experience includes International development/NGO/Human Resources work - preferably in West Africa, Private sector business, startup or government work in a developing country.
- A minimum 2 years direct management experience.
- Ability to lead a team, set a vision, and achieve results towards annuals goals.
- Project management skills and can oversee the development of multiple projects across different teams.
- Emotionally intelligent leader with good humor, patience, integrity and humble approach to service.
- OAF has a strong culture of constant learning and they invest in developing its people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- OAF holds career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Health insurance, paid time off
IV. How to Apply?
To apply and find more information, please click HERE